Sunday, October 24, 2010

plate picnic at Teluk Cempedak

It has been many years since I visited Teluk Cempedak, my first visit experience was bad, it was on 19s something. The beach was completely ruin, dirty and crowded by immoral people. That is why I never prefer TC to have family picnic or strolling over.

But, yesterday. my fate bring me there to show me TC has changed and improved so much. I have to pay a visit to my sister's study place and bring her out for stroll since she complaint how stress she is now in the examination period. So, the nearest place from her institute is TC. Alhamdulillah, tempat put dah cantik, bersih and banyak family dari muka-muka remaja yang sibuk nak melepak x tentu hala. Pantai dia pun tak coklat pekat macam dedulu aku smpai TC ni. Very the bagus. Tak la aku keciwa jiwa merana. Hehe

Teluk Cempedak, Kuantan
Introducing my little sister yang stress sbb nak exam.Haha

She likes the sound of waves.
Windy and strong wave that day
Fried and spicy prawns + pucuk paku + ayam kicap + beras faiza! Menyeleralicious kan! Thanks mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts